Setting up in Private Practice?
All you need is a provider number, not a fancy office and a heap of debt!
Did you know that many specialists with decades of experience and successful practices have neither Practice Management Software nor a HICAPS machine?
At Synapse we are always looking for ways to alleviate the administrative burdens and costs of medical practice. Crippling set up costs and a lack of flexibility have become the norm for new specialists, but in reality, all you really need is a provider number, a way to get paid and a few other bits and pieces like typing and bookkeeping.
So, in a joint initiative with leading Geriatrician, Mark Hohenberg of Salus Clinic, we now offer a ‘One Stop Shop’ option for all specialists who are moving into private practice or who just want to lower their overheads and keep things simple. Come and let Synapse and Salus tell you how you can be fully mobile and independent with all the support you need.
Our Synapse 360 product
Includes a basic and plus package (plus other add on options) including the following:
- Billing – all your billing needs covered.
- Typing – all your letters delivered quickly and cheaply.
- Bookkeeping and BAS – essential accounting for any new practice.
- A record keeping system that costs as little as $6.90 per month – yes really!
- Free online education – learn all the critical things you were never taught about Medicare billing and compliance.
- Website & SEO – the lowest cost, beautifully designed, website ever.
- Help navigating the AHPRA and Medicare paperwork storm, ABN application, legal support and much, much, more.
- We will even help you find patients – yep, we’ve thought of everything.
You will also receive ongoing support from a medical mentor and become a partner as we build sustainable practices for the next generation of specialists.
It’s everything you need and nothing you don’t.
If you’d like to find out more, please: