Mission. Vision. Values
At Synapse, we think globally. We take our position as international providers of medical administration services very seriously. We set our standards very high and continually strive to reach new heights.
Synapse is proud to be the first Australian provider of medical billing, coding, transcription and administrative services to achieve registration to ISO 9001 for our quality management system and ISO 27001 for our data security system across both our India and Australian offices.
We are ready to take our expertise all around the world and improve the advancement and long-term viability of the world’s healthcare systems. We are the safe and expert pair of hands medical professionals need to handle their medical administration.
Our vision is to see clinicians freed from unnecessary paperwork so they can focus on their patients.
We are passionate about:
- Improving efficiencies in the delivery of medical administration services
- Improving the experience of doctors and patients in healthcare systems around the world
- The long term viability of healthcare systems
- We are trustworthy and transparent in all our dealings
- We take our role as gatekeeper for the integrity of millions of medical transactions seriously and approach medical administration with the utmost care and professionalism
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We respect and listen to others, nurture an inclusive work environment and challenge any form of unfair discrimination
- We strive to exceed client expectations and seek to delight them at every opportunity
- We use technology and innovation to maximise our own efficiency as well as that of our clients
- We consult widely and encourage feedback so we can improve our services and become a better business
We will be the most trusted provider of administrative solutions for the health sector through our relentless focus on quality, innovation and security.
We will harness technology to develop innovative solutions that are convenient, affordable and just work. We will constantly seek to improve, grow and find new ways to support the efficient delivery of medical services. We will develop successful business relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
We will be a progressive workplace with strong leadership, an obsession with high standards, respect for diversity, social awareness and a commitment to creating exceptional professional development opportunities for all members of our team.
By freeing clinicians to focus on patient care, we will contribute to improved health outcomes and sustainable healthcare systems.