The legal consequences for health professionals when incorrectly bulk billing can range from simple error through to misconduct findings, that can impact the right to practise medicine.
In this free seminar, presented by Dr Margaret Faux (Founder & CEO of Synapse Medical Services) you will learn how to navigate Medicare’s regulatory framework and the basic advice to give doctors who have discovered billing errors. This seminar was first run on Tuesday 28th March 2023 presented by Leo Cussen Centre for Law and is now available here. Obtain 1 CPD point in the field of substantive law.
Feedback from the webinar attendees was fantastic and received a 100% satisfaction rating on the Leo Cussen Centre for Law feedback survey.
Here is what the participants had to say:
- An excellent CLE – comprehensive and easy to understand given the legislative complexity
- Well presented and informative
- Absolutely fantastic. What a great presenter and a fascinating topic. Learned a lot, but opened the door for many more questions
- Received knowledge not easily accessible
- I found Margaret to be especially knowledgeable and the information she provided has direct practical relevance. Great session.
- The speaker was clearly well-prepared and well-versed in this area of the law. The seminar was clear and able to be followed by people who have no experience in this area (such as myself).
- Excellent program, knowledgeable presenter!
- Fascinating and illuminating
- Attractive presentation of a dry topic.
This program was produced and facilitated by Leo Cussen Centre for Law.