This year’s forum theme: Modifying health service delivery models to improve access to health services for Rural, Regional and Remote (RRR) people.
· Update CRCNA Telehealth Projects
· Tales of the Long Covid – update on research: Professor Steven Faux
· Can the MBS wild west get any worse? Dr Margaret Faux, CEO & Founder, Synapse Medical Services.
Panel Session: Scam awareness – how do we get scam updates out to remote community residents?
· Dr Daniel Featherstone (Panel facilitator), Senior Research Fellow, ARC Centre of Excellence for Automated Decision-Making and Society
· Hailey Hardy, Community Ambassador, nbn local
· Andrew Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Communications Consumer Action Network
· Merinda Willis, Senior Aboriginal Community Education and Engagement Officer,
· Community and Media Engagement| Consumer Protection Division, Dept Mines, Industry Regulation & Safety
Main Panel Session:
Can health funding be re-distributed to more effectively service regional and remote areas?
· Mark Diamond, (Panel facilitator), CEO Diamond Consulting
· Dr Kathy Gotha Guthadjaka AM., Elder Gawa Community
· Mr Colin Baker, Elder Gawa Community
· Dr Margaret Faux, CEO & Founder, Synapse Medical Services
· Moira O’Brien, President, NT Isolated Children’s and Parents’ Association.
· Dr Annie Banbury, Health of Clinical Research, Coviu.
DH4B 2023: In person registration: https://www.trybooking.com/CMXXX
Zoom registration: https://www.trybooking.com/CMZW
Savanna Room, Northern Institute, Casuarina Campus, Charles Darwin University
Followed by networking session.