The telehealth for the bush trial or ‘TH4B’ as it has become known, is now in full swing.
In collaboration with our research partners, Simbani Research, we are delighted to advise some updates:
- We now have a network of approximately 20 specialists (a wide range of specialties) and Nurse Practitioners.
- Almost 30 patients have received medical consults, some are now receiving ongoing care and one has even had successful surgery.
- One patient couldn’t believe they’d had their very first consultation with a professor at the ripe old age of 50!
- A patient form is now available on the Synapse website for people to get in contact for an appointment.
- We now have a Patient Concierge working full time on the project.
- Additional functionality to the Synapps MBS app has been added to include referral letters and network billing.
- We have a free Practice Management System available for you to store all patient records.
Today, 1st September 2021, officially marks the date when we move out of pilot phase into an official project roll out, and we would like to thank all of our inspirational clinicians who are already
This project has the potential to change lives, and everyone involved is 100% committed to building a long-lasting and sustainable solution to better serve the health needs of a fellow Australians living in remote communities.
So please get in touch if you would like to be involved. We want to hear from you or anyone you think we should be speaking to about remote healthcare.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Want more information?
Telehealth for the Bush for Medical Professionals
Telehealth for the Bush for Patients
Telehealth for the Bush for Aged Care sector
Find our more about Simbani Research
We would love to hear any feedback or questions you have so please feel free to send them over to us via email@example.com.